Ways to Help
BECOME A CASA VOLUNTEER
Take the first step by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPREAD THE WORD
You don’t have to be a CASA to help our mission, and there are lots of ways to help. Simply forwarding our website link to anyone interested in getting involved in the community would be helpful!
WHO DO YOU KNOW?
Just by talking about CASA of Larimer County to the people in your life, you’re helping create awareness for the work we do. Please help us spread the word.
Other ways to raise awareness:
- Invite us to speak to members of your church, civic group, associations, business, and more.
- Host a table at Light of Hope
- Attend our events and bring a friend
- Host a Meet and Greet and we’ll work together to share our mission with your friends
- Ask a local restaurant or retail shop to donate 15% of the day’s sales or an item for a silent auction
- Help us connect with event sponsors
There are so many ways to help CASA and we welcome your fresh ideas!
LIKE and SHARE
Like us on Facebook! When we post information about events and opportunities to get involved, you can help us spread the word by clicking the SHARE button so that your friends can read about our activities and events. This is a great way to help us find new volunteers and supporters!
IN THE WORKPLACE & COMMUNITY
Does your company or a business you know support non-profits in the community with sponsorships, donations, or a match for donations? Check with your HR department to learn if there are opportunities to get involved with CASA – or suggest that they do. If your company participates in the annual United Way campaign, you can designate your gift to CASA of Larimer County.