We love our donors! We are so fortunate to have generous support from our community. Every donation helps us to fulfill our mission to serve abused and neglected children in our community. We’d like to recognize some of our recent donors:
- Preston Middle School and Lucile Erwin Middle School participated in United Way of Larimer County’s Give Next Philanthropy Fund. This is a fantastic event sponsored by Bohemian Foundation.
- Preston Middle School for their Penny Harvest program.
- Sibley-Saltonstall Charitable Foundation gave to our CASA program via Realities for Children.
- Loveland Design Carpet One donated repair services to the bathroom floor at the Loveland Harmony House.
- Louis and Anne Abrons Foundation for their continued financial support.
- And, pictured above, the Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology at CSU had a work day at the Harmony House. Their service projects included rebuilding the back porch and some beautiful landscaping. Plus, they’re planning on making this a regular project. What a great group!
Thank you to all of our donors!